COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The health and safety of our students and staff are of the utmost importance to us during this unprecedented time. Below is the outline of the health and safety precautions we are taking as a studio.
- Limit of 8 dancers per classroom and one instructor.
- All dancers must be pre-registered. No drop-in students allowed.
- Dancers will be separated by a minimum of 6 feet at all times and will be assigned a specific spot for the duration of the class.
- Lobby and dressing rooms will be closed for the foreseeable future. Lobby area may only be used by dancers who have a break in between their classes.
- Garage doors and studio windows will remain open at all times (weather permitting).
- Dancers only (no parents) will be allowed inside the building.
- Dancers will be asked to wait in vehicles until the class start time.
- Dancers will enter & exit their classrooms through the studio garage doors.
- Only dance shoes and water bottles will be permitted inside the building.
- Dancers may be asked questions about their health upon entering the studio.
- Dancers will use hand sanitizer at the start of each class, as well as before/after using the restroom
- All surfaces in dance studios and restrooms will be sanitized between each class.
- Statewide Mask Mandate: As of July 17, 2020, everyone entering and exiting the studio must wear a face mask. Dancers 10 years old or younger, or anyone with health concerns that prevent them from wearing a mask, may remove their mask when they arrive in their designated dance space. All other staff and students must keep masks on during classes.
- Dancers are asked not to attend class if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or if they or anyone in their household has been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- We strongly encourage parents to take your child's temperature before coming to the studio.
CLASS SIZES LIMITS/VIRTUAL CLASSES:
All classes for the 2020-2021 school year will run both in person AND virtually, via Zoom. This will allow students to attend class from home if needed for any reason.
Our in-person maximum for enrollment is 8 students. In order to accommodate as many dancers at possible, we will be capping enrollment at 10 students per class. If a class has more than 8 dancers enrolled, students will attend class virtually 1 time every 4 weeks.
Dancers who wish to ONLY attend classes virtually may arrange this by emailing when you register.