COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The health and safety of our students and staff are of the utmost importance to us. Below is the outline of the health and safety precautions we are taking as a studio.
- Kinetic Arts follows the current Colorado mask guidance: Dancers under the age of 11 may opt to wear a mask in the studio, but it is not mandatory (please continue to send a mask with your dancer for times when social distancing is not possible). Dancers over the age of 11 who are unvaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing masks. Vaccinated students and teachers may opt out of wearing masks.
CLICK HERE to view the Colorado Department of Health guidelines.
- Social distancing will be practiced in all classes to the best of our abilities.
- Lobby and dressing rooms are currently closed.
- Garage doors and studio windows will remain open at all times (weather permitting). Fans will operate in each studio to maximize air flow.
- Dancers only are allowed inside the building.
- Dancers will enter & exit their classrooms through the studio garage doors to limit interaction between classes.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in multiple locations throughout the dance studios.
- All surfaces in dance studios and restrooms will be sanitized between each class.
- Dancers are asked not to attend class if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or if they or anyone in their household has been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
If you would prefer to attend class virtual, we can accommodate you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up for virtual classes.