Adult Dance Classes
Always wanted to learn how to dance? Or, are you a former dancer looking to brush up on old skills? Join an adult dance class at Kinetic Arts! Dance is great fuel for your brain and body! No judgement, and no experience necessary. This class is all about fun, and doing something out of the norm!.
Registration is now open! Adult class sessions begin in Sept.
Tap: Wednesdays 7:30-8:30 pm
Jazz: Thursdays 9:00-10:00 am
Hip Hop: Thursdays 7:30-8:15 pm
ADULT DANCE FAQ:
- Adult classes run weekly, typically in sessions of 8-12 weeks (summer session is 5 weeks). Please enter the registration portal for pricing of each session.
- Classes are beginner/intermediate level and is great for novice dancers, or adults who have dance experience/knowledge.
- We offer a 1-time drop in trial class free of charge. After that, we ask everyone commit to the entirety of the session so we can ensure we have consistent attendance. You do not need to RSVP for your trial class. Please just let the instructor know when you arrive.
- Tuition is automatically prorated if you enroll after the start date of the session.
- We do not have dance shoes available for use at the studio. You would need to purchase your own shoes for use in class. Tap shoes are required for tap class. Clean athletic shoes for hip hop (please bring sneakers that are only used inside for this class). Bare feet, socks, jazz shoes or atheltic shoes can be worn for jazz class.
- Please CLICK HERE to enter the online registration system.