- NO JEWELRY OR STREET SHOES MAY BE WORN TO ANY CLASS.
- Hair must be worn away from the face & tightly secured for all classes. Please do not send your child to class without hair pulled back.
- COMBO CLASSES: Dancers should wear a leotard & tights to all combo classes. Dancers may wear a pair of dance shorts or leggings over their leotard for the tap and/or jazz portions class. Ballet & tap shoes are required for all combo classes. Jazz shoes are optional.
- Ballet (levels 2-5 & pointe): Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers No exceptions unless communicated by the teacher. Hair must be worn in a tightly-secured bun. No ponytails please.
- Jazz/Contemporary/Poms: Jazz pants or shorts with a leotard or fitted tank top, any color. Tights are permitted, but not required. Black or tan split-sole jazz shoes. Lyrical shoes/foot undies may be worn for contemporary class ONLY. Hair must be worn away from the face.
- Hip Hop: All dancers must wear pants to hip hop classes. Sweat pants are preferred to protect knees during floor work. No jeans or jazz pants please. Knee pads are recommended. Clean athletic shoes intended for studio use only. No street shoes please.
- Tap: Comfortable, moveable clothes. No jeans. Level 2 & up: lace-up black leather jazz tap shoes. No patent leather tap shoes are permitted in levels 2-5.
- Students not adhering to the dress code will be asked not to participate in class.
ORDER YOUR 2017-2018 DANCE WEAR AND SHOES THROUGH KINETIC ARTS! ORDERS WILL BE PLACED ON AUG. 1 AND SEPT. 1. INFORMATION COMING SOON!