PURCHASE YOUR ITEMS FROM OUR ONLINE STORE. KINETIC ARTS WILL RECEIVE A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS FROM ALL SALES.
- NO JEWELRY OR STREET SHOES MAY BE WORN TO ANY CLASS.
- Hair must be worn away from the face & tightly secured for all classes. Please do not send your child to class without hair pulled back.
- STARS PRESCHOOL COMBO CLASSES: Dancers should wear a leotard & tights to all combo classes. Leotards with an attached skirt are permitted. Ballet & tap shoes are required for all Stars Preschool combo classes.
- FABULOUS FEET LEVEL 1 COMBO CLASSES: Dancers in ballet, jazz and tap combo classes should wear a leotard & tights. Leotards with an attached skirt are permitted. Ballet/Tap Combo: Dancers will need ballet & tap shoes. Ballet/Jazz Combo: Dancers will need ballet shoes only. Jazz/Hip Hop: Dancers will need jazz shoes.
- Ballet (levels 2-5 & pointe): Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers No exceptions unless communicated by the teacher. Hair must be worn in a tightly-secured bun. No ponytails please.
- Jazz/Contemporary/Poms: Jazz pants or shorts with a leotard or fitted tank top, any color. Tights are permitted, but not required. Black or tan split-sole jazz shoes. Lyrical shoes/foot undies may be worn for contemporary class ONLY. Hair must be worn away from the face.
- Hip Hop: All dancers must wear pants to hip hop classes. Sweat pants are preferred to protect knees during floor work. No jeans or jazz pants please. Knee pads are recommended. Clean athletic shoes intended for studio use only. No street shoes please.
- Tap: Comfortable, moveable clothes. No jeans. Level 2 & up: lace-up black leather jazz tap shoes. No patent leather tap shoes are permitted in levels 2-5.
-Acrobatics for Dancers: Girls: Leotard with shorts or biker-unitard. Boys: T-shirt and gym shorts. Bare feet
- Students not adhering to the dress code will be asked not to participate in class.