In-Person Summer Camps & Classes Resuming June 1!!!
Our Kinetic Arts students and staff became absolute experts at remote dance classes this spring, but we are thrilled to open up our doors again and offer classes in the studio in a SAFE way, following all the recommendations of our local and state health officials. Here is what our "new normal" will look like for our summer session:
- Limit of 6-8 dancers per classroom
- All dancers must be pre-registered. No drop-in students allowed (please see below for virtual drop-ins)
- Dancers will be able to move within their own space designated on the dance floor
- Lobby and dressing rooms will be closed
- Garage doors and studio windows will remain open at all times (weather permitting)
- Dancers only (no parents) will be allowed inside the building
- Dancers will be asked to wait in vehicles until the class start time
- Dancers will enter & exit their classrooms through the studio garage doors
- Only dance shoes and water bottles will be permitted inside the building
- Temperatures of students and staff will be screened at the start of each class
- Dancers will use hand sanitizer at the start of each class, as well as after using the restroom
- All surfaces in dance studios and restrooms will be sanitized between each class
- At this time, the health department is not requiring face masks for students or teachers. If teachers are required to get within 6 feet of a student for any reason, they will wear a face mask.
Still want virtual classes? We will continue to run Zoom classes throughout the summer session for those who prefer lessons at home. . Please email to access Zoom Links & for virtual drop-in pricing.
Frequently Asked Registration Questions
How much do classes cost? Tuition is calculated based on the number of hours your child is enrolled in per week. VIEW TUITION RATES. There is a $30 annual registration fee per family.
Which level should I enroll my child in? Class placement is based primarily on skill level and not necessary on age. We understand that every child wants to dance with kids their own age. However, much like academics, placing a child in a class which is two advanced for them is detrimental to their dance experience. Registering a child for a more advanced level than their skill-set slows down the progress of the whole class, and can overwhelming for your child. If you are unsure of where to place your child, please email us at
May I enroll my child mid-month? Tuition will be prorated when a child enrolls mid-month. This amount will be automatically calculated for you in our registration system.
What should my child wear and where can I purchase dance shoes & clothes? VIEW STUDIO DRESS CODE. I recommend www.discountdance.com for all your dance wear needs. We also sell used shoes during office hours at Kinetic Arts.
Can my child switch classes? If you need to switch classes for any reason, you may do so provided that there is space available in the class of your choice. Please contact the studio office to change your online enrollment
What happens if the class we choose is already full? We have a maximum amount of students for each class to ensure a quality learning environment. If you enroll after this maximum number is reached, your child will be added to the waiting list for the class. We will contact you as soon as space becomes available.
Can we try a class? New students may try a week's worth of classes free of charge. However, please keep in mind that classes fill very quickly. In waiting to take your trial class, you may lose your position in a class.
How do we cancel our enrollment? You may drop a class at any time throughout the year. As a courtesy, we ask that you notify us one month in advance. Refunds will not be issued for dropped classes, missed classes, or registration fees.
Do you offer make-up classes if my child needs to miss a class? You may drop into another class of your choice as a make up if you miss a class.
Other questions about recitals, classes or tuition? VIEW OUR STUDIO POLICIES